Ultimate Power - Manchester - The Christmas Special!
- No reviews.
- O2 Ritz
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
The biggest emotions. The biggest guitar solos. The biggest power ballads of all time (plus a few festive classics thrown in for good measure). Expect all of this and more when you experience the communal, celebratory club night that is Ultimate Power.
Why go anywhere else when you can go to a place where everyone has a sole aim: to embrace the greatest power ballads ever written, all night long. The Ultimate Power DJs will take you on a ride through the very best of the genre: from forgotten classics, to the huge generation-straddling anthems by the likes of Journey, Bonnie Tyler, Bon Jovi, Toto, Queen, Whitney Houston, Aerosmith, and many, many more.
Imagine the most festive night of your life, double it, and then you're halfway there.
O2 Ritz will be requiring customers to provide proof of Covid status for entry to the venue, which can be obtained through reporting a negative LFT or PCR test, having antibodies or having a second Covid vaccine jab 14 or more days before the event.
For more information please check https://www.academymusicgroup.com/o2ritzmanchester/faqs-reopening-update
As the pandemic hit, we pledged that we would be able to provide free tickets to NHS staff, we want to thank every single one of you from the bottom of our hearts and we will be honouring this. To redeem your tickets, please email us at email@example.com from an official NHS email or send us proof that you work for them and we will be able to issue you tickets by return.
We do need to note that free tickets are one per NHS worker and limited. They also can only be redeemed in advance of the event opening its doors. So let us know if you are coming to join us in good time.
|Second Release||22:30 - 03:30||£11.00|
O2 Ritz, Whitworth Street W, Manchester, M1 5NQ
Kentish Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.