JAMES LAVELLE (UNKLE) / Metha (Hungary) / Steve Thorpe / Resistance / Mark McIver / Nick Howard Lowdown DJ Academy
Bulla Supplanter Digital Reflux Cerebral Binary Bass Tickler
We are very excited to bring one of the world's electronic music pioneers to the Sound Control stage. Creator of Mo Wax records and the phenomenal UNKLE, James Lavelle has been influencing the world of dance music over the last 25 years and he's only 39. His portfolio is outstanding and includes his Mo Wax record label, working with DJ Shadow and the highly acclaimed UNKLE project to name a few. These days James rocks clubs all over the world with a mix of techno, house, electro, broken beats, euphoric melodies and electronic grooves.
1 New Wakefield Street, Manchester, M1 5NP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.