SIP & PAINT AT GRUB
- No reviews.
We are delighted to present the next instalment of our hugely popular…
🖌SIP AND PAINT🍷
🎨Learn to paint a song through colour using acrylic paints🎨
Join us for GRUB’s Sip & Paint evening - where you can learn to paint in a relaxed, fun and sociable environment.
During this unique session local artist Libby Ayres will be guiding you through her processes and techniques for using acrylic paints to create a beautiful canvas to take home.
Libby is a synaesthesia artist which means she has a neurological condition allowing her to experience colours as she listens to music. She will guide guests to create their own artwork inspired by a song that will be decided via an Instagram poll once tickets go on sale!
You can check out Libby’s work here.
Tickets are £30 per person which includes a welcome drink (house beer, wine, cider, spirit & mixer or non-alcoholic alternative).
To secure your spot, purchase your tickets and we will reserve a table for the appropriate size of your group (if you purchase your tickets for a group separately and would like to sit together or decide to add people on later do let us know - please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any seating plan requests).
SIP & PAINT TICKET
1 x ticket for our Sip & Paint night with artist Libby Ayres.
Each ticket includes a welcome drink and the acrylic paints and materials needed to create a canvas to take home.
Please buy your groups tickets together to ensure that you are seated together.
|19:00 - 22:30||£30.00|
GRUB, 50, Red Bank, Manchester, M4 4HF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.