MANCHESTER x The Grand Finale - Afrobeats n Brunch - Sat 10th Dec
- No reviews.
Our FINAL Manny EVENT OF 2022! Last time we shut it down, over 400 people and 20+ Bdays and this time it’s EVEN BIGGER with DJ Denz, Mr A-star & the best street food in Town @Yettiskitchen 📱 📞
Celebrating the official launch of Yetti’s Kitchen Printworks, Now located @ Floripa full time!
The UK's BIGGEST Afrobeats n brunch is heading to YOUR CITY‼️‼️‼️‼️
** All tickets include bottomless rum punch hour 2-3pm **
Partial seated event. Limited seating is available on an unreserved basis and is free for all. Some booths can be pre-reserved.
🥘 African kitchen - @Yettiskitchen
🎈 Indoor Arena – 2 Levels
🔊 Loud Music
✅ No Restrictions
🧵 Crafts & Merch
Expect to hear the REAL Afrobeats from across the decades, taking you back further than your Father’s hairline to the 2021 bangers. 🎵 🎵 🎵
We also sprinkle in AmApiano, RnB, Hip-Hop & Bashment vibes for your musical pleasure.
On Sale Friday 7th October - register here by claiming a 'registration ticket' and be emailed a priority code on the launch day.
📅 SAT 10TH DECEMBER
⏰ 2pm - 7pm *Last entry 5pm*
🎤 Resident DJs & Hilarious Hosts
🎨 Facepaint, Games, Merch & More!
🎵 Afrobeats, Amapiano, RnB, Hip-Hop & Bashment
🎈 FLORIPA | 400+ people | Unit 1, Withy Grove, Manchester, M4 2BS
🎂🎂 BIRTHDAYS 🎂🎂 -
December babies receive free entrance and a free birthday cake/sparkler show (limited). Email email@example.com your name, date of birth, and the event you wish to attend (ID checked at the door). You must arrive with at least 1 paying guest.
"We done talkin!" 💃🏿🕺🏾
This will SELL OUT 🎫🎫
WHATSAPP ONLY: 07519 434691
Emergency Resale Tickets - Entrance & Bottomless Rum Punch Hour 2-3pm
PHOTO ID REQUIRED
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to enter from the marked purchase. All seating is on an unreserved basis unless a booth is reserved
2. Bottomless Rum punch hour is 2pm-3pm
3. Entertainment, venue and the timings may be subject to change
4. Last entrance is 8pm. No Refunds will be given if you do not attend.
5. Dress code is casual.
6. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
7. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled, otherwise, the event is nonrefundable.
9. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.
10. Should the event be postponed, all ticket holders will be able to transfer to a new date or credit towards any Afrobeats N Brunch events. Should restrictions change we will abide by any rules set by the government. This includes but is not limited to social distancing, social bubbles & dancing restrictions.
11. No allergies can be catered for
|14:00 - 19:00||£22.00|
Booth Reservation (Table of 6)
A guaranteed reserved table or booth. There is unreserved seating otherwise on a first-come basis.
|14:00 - 19:00||£25.00|
FLORIPA, Unit 1, Withy Grove, Manchester, MANCHESTER, M4 2BS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.