Albatross & Arnold is a beautifully decorated private event space, available for complete or partial private hire. Packages are flexible and tailored to the clients requirements and catering is available for all different types of private events, both corporate and personal. Monthly fine dining…
Tapper's Taste of Thursday
- No reviews.
- Albatross and Arnold
Albatross & Arnold Launches Taste of Thursday- Paired with Tappers Gin
The team at Albatross & Arnold in Spinningfields have teamed up with Wirral based Tappers Gin to present an evening to delight foodies and gin lovers alike.Albatross & Arnold look forward to welcoming you to indulge in a 7 Course Tasting Menu based around the Head Chef's favourite tipple- Tappers Gin. An evening to celebrate the collaboration of two independent businesses that pride themselves on using only the best of seasonal, local produce. The seven course menu has been written to complement an accompaniment of seven Tappers based drinks: cocktails, perfect serves and elaborately garnished sippers. You will get the chance to fully explore this award-winning gin that has never been seen in Manchester!
The creator of Tappers Gin, Dr Steve Tapril, will be on hand to reveal some of the secrets of these hand crafted boutique gins and give you some tips on how to make that perfect G&T!
For any questions email: email@example.com or call 0161 325 4444
More on Albatross & Arnold
See tripadvisor for reviews and local ranking: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/RSManagementCenter-g187069-d13280292-Albatross_Arnold-Manchester_Greater_Manchester_England.html
See Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/albatrossandarnold/
See Website: http://www.albatrossandarnold.uk.com/
More on Tappers Gin:
'Darkside' (Tappers signature gin) has received international acclaim with awards from the San Francisco World Spirits Competition and the International Wine and Spirits Competition (IWSC), giving it a seal of approval from the world's experts. We've also been voted one of the UK's Top 10 Hot Craft Spirits for 2017.
See Website: https://www.tappersgin.com/
Tappers Taste of Thursday
7 Course tasting with Tappers Gin flight included
|19:00 - 22:00||£60.00|
Albatross & Arnold, Left Bank, Spinning Fields, M3 3AN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.