The Bierkeller is a vast beer hall located in The Printworks, boating three differently styled bars in one venue. Bierkeller promises an authentic Bavarian experience with the finest German beers, a Bavarian style menu and live music and DJs to create a buzzing atmosphere every night of the week. As…
The Valentine's SoulTown Supper - Manchester
THE SOULTOWN SUPPER - 2019 Winner - Family & Visitor Attraction Award *****
Get ready for all the hits, glittering costumes, dazzling dance routines and outstanding musicianship in this breath-taking live immersive dining experience!
Celebrating all things Motown & Soul - take a trip down memory lane with our swinging sixties immersive dining experience. An evening of food, drinks and music all inspired by a Detroit culture that became the heartbeat of American music.
Listen up Y'all!
It's the swinging 60s and we're throwing the ultimate supper to celebrate the incredible rise in Soul & Motown Music. We're hosting A sensational red carpet event IN MANCHESTER before heading back to the Motor City.
With 3 courses of the finest soul food, washed down with a welcome drink that'll leave you dancing in the street. Plus our incredible live band will be performing all the latest tracks from Diana Ross & the Supremes to the Prince of Soul himself Marvin Gaye.
TIME: 6.30 - 10:00pm
- - General Ticket - Dinner, Welcome Drink & Show £54.95 pp
- Couples Ticket - Dinner, Welcome Drink & Show for Two £99.95
FOOD & DRINKS
Welcome Drink on arrival - A glass of wine or a GLASS of beer /CIDER
Hearty veg SOUP WITH HOMEMADE CROUTONS
ROAST CHICKEN WITH, MASHED POTATOES AND GREENS
VEGGIE TART, MASHED POTATOES AND GREENS
TRIO OF DOUGHNUTS or sorbet
***Subject To Change***
***Please let us know of any dietary requirements as soon as possible.***
The SoulTown Management Team
Telephone: 07519434691 / 02078374115
Tickets include 3 Course Meal, Welcome Drink & Show. General Admission tickets admit 1 person. Couples tickets admit 2 people. Couple tickets must enter together. TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES: If you have any dietary requirements, please ensure you have notified us in the relevant section at checkout or emailed: email@example.com your full name, city and dietary requirement. 1. Complimentary welcome drink is available between 6.30 - 7.30pm pm and 3-course meal starting approximately at 7.45pm are included in the ticket price. This offer is valid between these times only. There are no refunds for ticket holders if they miss these times. If you choose to transfer your tickets to another date, we need at least 4 weeks' notice otherwise there will be a £15.00 charge per ticket. 2. Drinks & food will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating or arrive after any course has been served, chefs will not be able to accommodate any latecomers. 3. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance before 8.30 pm. 4. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times. 5. Entertainment, menu, venue and the timings may be subject to change. 6. There is no formal dress code but it's a swinging 60s Motown party so the more fly the better. 7. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, the door host for entrance will check off your information. 8. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue's entrance guidelines (age over 18s restriction etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission; this is at the door staff & security team's discretion. 9. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be cancelled and no alternate date within a suitable timeframe be offered. 10. The ticket holder is responsible for informing us of any specific dietary requirements or allergies. We, therefore, accept no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused. 11. Entertainment and timings are subject to change. 12. Please be aware that tables are allocated on a sharing basis.
13. The ticket holder is responsible for informing us of any specific dietary requirements or allergies. We, therefore, accept no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused. If you have stated any allergies that are applicable to the menu, please ensure you have a white flag within your meal, as this confirms your dietary needs. 14. All food provided are owned and prepared by external caterers. We have no responsibility for the making of the food. 15. By purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos to be taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.
The Printworks, 27 Withy Grove, M4 2BS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.