It's the only card game where the sentence, "For my next trick, I will pull a micropig wearing a tiny raincoat and booties out of a micropenis", could actually win you the game... yep, it's Cards Against Humanity! And the good folk over at Hold Fast are holding a tournament for this undeniably-crude-yet-hilarious card game... with a £50 bar tab to be won! Gather up your pals, think of a super punny team name, prep your best card combos and enjoy a night of hilarity!
•Maximum of 6 and minimum 3 per team (can match people up if necessary).
• Each team must register their team name at the bar before 8pm
• Approximately 20 white cards are given for each team member at the table by the bar (they can pick up more cards from the expansion packs as necessary). From this the team will dish out 10 cards for each member as normal. They will also be given a pen and paper and a ball of blue tack. • The bar retains all of the black cards.
• Essentially the bar operates as the ‘card czar’. In each round they will call the black card. The teams should write down on the paper what the black card says. • The team will then play as normal with an appointed person, in rotation, deciding which white card from their team mates is the funniest.
• Each team will have strictly 5 minutes from the announcement of the black card by the bar to decide their white card and get it up the bar ‘sin bin’. Those who do not before the bell sounds will be disqualified from the round. (In the case of the white cards use the blue tack to stick together putting the first space white card on top)
• The bar staff then proceed to call out the teams white cards randomly. The card they decide is the funniest either by bar reaction or through each other’s consultation wins the round.
• It is the team who gets first to 8 points (or up until 10 pm) wins the £50 bar tab with a certificate provided confirming what a sick puppy they are.
• This tab can only be used in a single session.
No reviews. Be the first!