A Grade II listed Wesleyan chapel in Manchester City Centre closed and hidden for over 40 years. Resurrected by Trof, the people behind Gorilla and The Deaf Institute, as an unrivalled events venue, restaurant and bar. The grand and ornate chapel has been restored into a stunning purpose built musichall…
Your grandmother's game of choice is given a little spin at Bongo's Bingo being held every Tuesday at Albert Hall. Hosts Jonny Bongo, Sweaty Betty, and Peggy direct crowds into discotheque-esque dance rounds in between calling out those famed letter-number combos. And to be expected, all B-I-N-G-O holders will be eligible for some well-earned prizes at the end of each round.
|Thursday 23rd August 2018|
|Thursday 27th September 2018|
|Thursday 25th October 2018|
|Thursday 22nd November 2018|
|Thursday 27th December 2018|
|Thursday 24th January 2019|
|Thursday 28th February 2019|
|Thursday 28th March 2019|
|Thursday 25th April 2019|
|Thursday 23rd May 2019|
|Thursday 27th June 2019|
|Thursday 25th July 2019|
27 Peter Street M2 5QR
27 Peter Street M2 5QR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.