Cruz 101 is one of Manchester’s longest running and most popular gay clubs; first opening its doors in 1992, this clubbing institution has been wowing the crowds in Manchester’s Gay Village ever since. With stunning décor combined with affordable entry and drinks, Cruz 101 is a real winner and attracts…
- No reviews.
- Cruz 101
If you wanna love my lover, you’ve gotta tuck with my friends... The Spice Girls are back as you’ve never seen them before and they are coming to Manchester for the first time ever!
This hilarious, full drag show pays homage to the fab 5 in the most fabulous and funny way!
Spice Up Your Life as Baby, Sporty, Posh, Scary and Ginger come Right Back Atcha with this fierce drag show which will have you reliving all the best moments and biggest hits of the Spice Girls.
Five of the UK's biggest drag stars come together for this extravaganza. Featuring Meth as Posh, Donna Trump as Ginger, Kitty Scott Claus as Baby, Ophelia Love as Sporty, and Cara Melle as Scary.
This hilarious and fierce full drag show takes you on the highs, the lows, the solos, the break ups, and the reunions! You don’t Wannabe be missing this fabulous night as they Swing, Shake, Move and Make your night!
From the producers of the smash hit Gals Aloud!
Get your early bird ticket NOW.... When they are gone, they are gone.
|20:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
Grab a seat up close for the Gals.
|20:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
MEET AND GREET
Meet the Gals, plus standard ticket entry
|20:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
Standing ticket to see Spice Gals
|20:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
101, Princess Street, M1 6DD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.