8 Business Networking (8bn) will be bringing their business networking events to Salford and have chosen The Grosvenor Casino Salford as their preferred location. These events are about introducing local businesses to each other in an enjoyable and structured way.
Each business will get to meet with many other businesses as the format makes it easy for this to happen. 8bn will help you meet and discuss what you do and also inform you of when it is time to start speaking with another business... contact. This takes the pressure off of you when it comes to starting and stopping conversations and means you get to meet many people instead of just a few.
The launch event will be held on Wednesday 19th June. 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start and will finish at 8:00pm. Teas, Coffees, biscuits, soft drinks provided plus someone will win a meal for two at the casino's excellent restaurant. The event is free of charge, but registration on eventbrite is necessary. Remember to bring along lots of business cards.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.