Soul Purpose is back this January at The Milton Club, with special guest, Shola Ama.
Soul Purpose unites a cool crowd of music lovers every month for a night of pure entertainment with talented world famous artists. We guarantee this is one dance floor you’ll want to be on all night long!
Shola spent an incredible seven weeks in the U.K charts and out of the seven, six were in the top 10. Her version of Randy Crawford’s classic, ‘You Might Need Somebody’ sold almost 350,000 copies and reached number 4 in the charts. Shola made three appearances in a row on Top of the Pops, due to her success, at the age of 18.
She was spotted when she was 15, by Kwame (UK jazz funk- group D influence). Kwame heard her humming on the westbound Piccadilly line at Hammersmith, and auditioned her right away.
Others artists who have graced the halls of the Milton and played on the DJ decks include; DJ Steve Sutherland, Trevor Nelson, Gabrielle, Joey Negro & Lemar.
Come and join us on January 29th for a night of amazing entertainment!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
we felt let down that Shola Ama didnt come on to sing till 1am.We felt this was to late as I was told it would be around 11pm.She then onlysang around 4 songs!
visited The Milton Club on 29 Jan 2016
31 Jan 2016 by
If you like Soul Purpose presents...... Shola Ama, you should also check out...