Located in the heart of Deansgate in the opulent, 19th century Milton Hall, The Milton Club is a contemporary private members club taking its name from the legendary poet, John Milton. Its slick amber and black interior designed by top international designer Bernard Carroll, is luxe, sumptuous and stylish…
- The Milton Club
Flash merges show-stopping moments, production and theatrics to create a party with a pulse!
Get lost in the music and feel the immersive energy with roof-raising party anthems alongside music video mash-ups from old skool throwbacks to your favourite floor-fillers and guilty pleasures. Flash is the night you’ll want to re-live, where good times make the best memories, so leave your expectations at the door!
Expect Surprise shows & crowd moments, Confetti cannons & show-stopping special effects, Music video screens, Guest DJ's & acts tied together in one incredible experience! But most of all... Expect the unexpected because each and every FLASH night is a unique event!
For the ultimate Flash experience get your advanced tickets which include entry & free-flowing bar from 10pm until 3am
Smart clothing. Dress to impress. Avoid trainers, hats, hoodies and other athletic wear.
ENTRY ONLY TICKETS: FROM £10
(Entry before 1Am)
PREMIUM PACKAGE: £40
(Entry before 11pm, includes drinks - house spirits, mixers and wines & prosecco)
LUXE PACKAGE: £70
(Entry before 12am, includes drinks - top shelf spirits, mixers, specially selected wines & champagne)
Packages available on request via www.themiltonclub.co.uk / 01618502353
Premium drinks package
VIP Express Entry Party and Show Free-flow drinks from 10pm-3am House spirits and mixer, wines and Prosecco
|20:00 - 04:00||£40.00|
Luxe drinks package
VIP Express Entry Party and show Free-flow drinks from 10pm-3am Top shelf spirits and mixers Specially selected wines & Champagne
|20:00 - 04:00||£70.00|
Entry ONLY Ticket - Entry before 1am
Entry before 1am
|22:00 - 04:00||£10.00|
Milton Hall 244 Deansgate M3 4BQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.