Located in the heart of Deansgate in the opulent, 19th century Milton Hall, The Milton Club is a contemporary private members club taking its name from the legendary poet, John Milton. Its slick amber and black interior designed by top international designer Bernard Carroll, is luxe, sumptuous and stylish…
- No reviews.
- The Milton Club
Looking for somewhere to celebrate your Christmas party in style this year? Every Friday in December The Milton Club bring you their Christmas Carnival...
From 8pm, there is 'Limitless' an early evening experience with free flow drinks & canapes, this is a deal which is worth every penny!
From 10pm, the party gets started with club lighting & DJ playing RnB, house, classic hits & even a few Christmas hits! A saxophonist will be present as well as showgirl performers. Mulled wine and complimentary Prosecco will also be available to get the party started!
Cocktail master classes are a popular favourite at this stylish venue. Shake and stir the night away with our special Christmas cocktails whilst mastering how to make the perfect cocktail, these are available for any group size and we can open our doors early for large group bookings!
Based on Deansgate, the venue is centrally located close to many local restaurants. The perfect place to spend the entire evening or to carrry on the night after a meal, to keep the party going into the early hours!
The Milton Club can cater for every party style including corporate events and can create the ideal package that suits everyone down to a tee.
Booths & private areas are available for reservation
Enquire via 0161 850 2353 or email@example.com
Non members ~ Complimentary entry until 10pm. £10pp after. Members & 3 guests ~ Complimentary entry until midnight, £10pp after
Dress code/ entry info:
Doors open from 8pm. Please ensure that all guests have photo ID to gain entry to the venue.
Ladies - Glam. Gentlemen - Smart/ casual. Strictly no trainers, fancy dress or accessories
Milton Hall 244 Deansgate M3 4BQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.