Pong & Puck is Manchester’s new, retro games bar bursting with 80s, 90s & 00s nostalgia. Expect to be taken ‘back to the future’ with vibrant gaming tables and group activities, including beer pong, prosecco pong, table tennis, shuffleboard and ice hockey. An old school atmosphere in a…
- No reviews.
- Pong & Puck
Manchester’s first prosecco pong bottomless brunch is coming to Great Northern, featuring unlimited drinks, pizza, and group games!
What better way to celebrate with the besties than with group games, pizza and unlimited drinks? Pong & Puck’s new bottomless brunch is the first in the city to include prosecco pong! This unmissable brunch deal will be happening on Saturdays and Sundays from 12-2pm, plus Wednesdays from 5-7:30ppm
From frozés, prosecco, Hooch cans and larger to The Gooch and Wham Wham cocktails, choose your tipple first. If you’ve booked a table inside Pong & Puck, you’ll then have 20 minutes of beer pong or prosecco pong. When you’re ready, pick your pizza and enjoy unlimited drinks for two hours! Choose from focaccia and pizza, with toppings including pepperoni and vegan margherita.
Tickets are £35 per person for inside with games or £30 per person for on the terrace with no games.
A new, retro games bar, Pong & Puck invites guests to ‘drink, play and party’ with beer pong, prosecco board, shuffleboard and table tennis! Settle into a casual setting surrounded by neon lights, and sip on cocktails like 'Holy Puck', 'WHAM! WHAM!' and the Simmer Down and Pucker Up sharer.
Bottomless Brunch included Prosecco, Beer, selected Cocktails, and Hooch, one pizza per person and 20 minutes of Beer pong fun - tables are for two hours and tickets are £35 per person
|17:00 - 19:00||£35.00|
235, Deansgate, M3 4EN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.