After a successful run of ‘chefs table’ dinners at Guerilla Eats the ‘Bangers and Bacon’ gang are back putting the piggy in RedbankCo with a Kitchen take over. James & Heather Of 'Bobby's Bangers' & Richard, a seasoned chef with Michelin experience joined forces to put on food events all over the northwest. The threes passion for piggy has seen them join forces to create delicious and interesting dishes, with each starring their own hand crafted bangers, dry cured bacon or both. (Yes even the dessert!) Continuing the success of the chefs table the menu will consist of their pig, pickle and pate sharing platter before the porcine four coursed menu. If you just want to join for a cocktail or two they will be providing some delicious piggy twists on bar snacks. These guys really know how to put the piggy in your middle. From 7:30pm Saturday the 21st, Bangers and Bacon will be serving their bespoke piggy menu to Diners in the studio, and bar food to guests in the bar upstairs.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.