Inspired by a famous New York bar by the same name, TriBeCa is a buzzy bar and club on Canal Street. The loft-style space has been around since 1999 and has long been known for their range of diverse and inclusive club nights, from Club Feminista to Queer Alt Indie. Along with unique events, TriBeCa…
Brunch With Birch Manchester
ARE YOU READY MANCHESTER?!...
The ultimate camptastic, gawjus and very very stunning day drag extravaganza is about to crash land into canal street this September!
A boozy bottomless brunch hosted by the ALIEN ICON JUNO BIRCH! with appearances from some of the best and most fabulous drag artists in the UK.
Each ticket guarantees:
- Sharing starter of corn chips & salsa dip to nibble on arrival
- A delicious brunch dish of your choice (please check our gawjus menu!)
- Performances, games and overall campery from our legendary host & special guests
- 90 fabulous mins of bottomless bubbles
Whether you're looking for an unforgettable girl or boys day out, a birthday celebration, hen party or just a reason to get together and watch some of the best drag in the city, hit that ticket link for your exclusive entry into the beautifully strange world of Brunch With Birch!
YES! THATS HAPPENING....... Stunning.
** Please note, due to current capacity restrictions, a limited number of individual tickets are sold initially. Once these sell out, we then sell tables of 4 or 6. If you are looking for a solo / duo / triple / larger booking, and the solo tickets aren't available to purchase, please send us a message through the site and we will see what availability we have. We will always try our best to get you a table! **
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the meat, fish, veggie or vegan option according to which brunch dish you'd like on the day! Please note, changes cannot be made on the day. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
Running order :
ARRIVAL TIME - 12.30pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS SAT AND COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 1.30pm-3.00pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 1.30pm
BRUNCH ENDS 5.00pm
Brunch With Birch & Bottomless Ticket
This ticket entitles you to brunch & bottomless Prosecco for 1.5 hours. Arrival time 12.30pm.
|12:30 - 17:00||£43.95|
Brunch With Birch - No Brunch Entry & Glass Of Bubbles Ticket
This ticket entitles you to entry only & a glass of bubbles on arrival. Arrival time 12.30pm.
|12:30 - 17:00||£17.50|
Brunch With Birch & Bottomless GROUP OF 4 Ticket
This ticket is for a GROUP OF 4 & entitles you to brunch & bottomless Prosecco for 1.5 hours. Arrival time 12.30pm. Must purchase 4 tickets.
|12:30 - 17:00||£43.95|
Brunch With Birch & Bottomless GROUP OF 6 Ticket
This ticket is for a GROUP OF 6 & entitles you to brunch & bottomless Prosecco for 1.5 hours. Arrival time 12.30pm. Must purchase 6 tickets.
|12:30 - 17:00||£43.95|
50, Sackville Street, M1 3WF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. Customers are advised to follow all government guidance around households and support social bubble restrictions when booking for your group.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We are being as flexible as possible with tickets in light of Covid-19. If the event is postponed, then the tickets remain valid and can be transferred to any upcoming date. If you are unwell and unable to attend, 48 hours notice must be given if you would like to move your date to allow us adequate time to fill your spot.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. BWB and Tribeca fully promote responsible drinking and if any customer appears to be abusing the bottomless drinks service or appears overly intoxicated, then they may have their bottomless limited, which is a legal requirement.