A vital organ in Manchester's queer scene, this Canal Street bar brings charisma by the bucketload. Home to everything from karaoke nights and rambunctious club nights to a Sunday carvery, they're a space for communities and characters to let loose. If you're in the market for a big cheesy pop night…
Alternative Market and Cabaret
- No reviews.
- Bar Pop
Manchester's best alternative shopping and entertainment event returns to Bar Pop in 2020.
Burlesque, Vintage, Gothic, Alternative, Fetish, Steampunk, Accessories, Jewellery and more, all under one roof.
With performances from some of Rogue finest performers.
Strictly Over 18's only. Tickets: £4 in advance and £5 on the door.
Dress code: no specific dress code. Casual wear, gothic/alternative, fetish wear. STRICTLY NO NUDITY.
On the door discount for NUS/Emergency Services/Armed Forces/Veterans.
Save money on the door price
|11:00 - 17:00||£4.00|
Advanced Ticket Plus Beginners Workshop
Ticket includes latex workshop. Fee covers resources to give attendees something to take away.
|11:00 - 17:00||£10.00|
10, Canal Street, M1 3EZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.