Ghost Tour of London with a Cruise on the Thames
- Statue of Goddess Diana
On this evening walking tour, you’ll creep through London’s most haunted Royal Parks and see the city’s most haunted house. You’ll also cruise the Thames to take in the exquisite views and to visit the Tower of London. Learn about London’s dark, secret history with your group of up to 35 people.
After meeting your guide in Green Park, you will head out on a walking tour of London to discover its dark and haunted history. Your tour will lead you through the Royal Parks and past haunted houses. You will also hop aboard a boat for a cruise down the Thames. Enjoy amazing views of the city and an onboard bar, all while learning even more about London’s ghosts. See London’s most haunted house and conclude your tour at the phenomenal Tower of London.
Sat & Sun @ 7:00pm
|19:00 - 21:15||£30.00|
Statue of Goddess Diana, Outside Green park Station, London
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.