10 Must-See Sights in the City Of London
- No reviews.
- Multiple Locations
London is a huge city and can get overwhelming very easily. To help you block out the noise, we put together a tour of 10 Must See Sights in the City of London.
Join us for an exciting afternoon filled with interesting stories, facts and great chat with like-minded individuals from around the world.
This tour will cover:
- Heron Tower
- The Gherkin
- The Leadenhall Building
- Lloyds of London
- The Leadenhall Market
- Walkie Talkie
- Monument of Great Fire of London
- The Royal Exchange
- Bank of England
- St. Pauls Cathedral
*Museum of London
*Secret viewing platform
|General Admission||10:30 - 12:00||£25.00|
Multiple Locations, Bishopsgate, EC2M 4NP
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.