WOW YOUR GUESTS WITH OUR UNIQUE HISTORIC VENUE THAT EXUDES CHARM AND INIVIDUALITY The Ivory Vaults is an exclusive location situated within the historic vaulted cellars of the Grade II listed Ivory House at St Katharine Docks. Nestled between the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, The Ivory Vaults is…
Medieval Banquet Sunday Ticket
A delicious 4 course meal with wine and ale? Yes please! Throw in some authentic medieval entertainment and you have a unique medieval experience. So let's travel back in time and join Henry VIII and his court of knights, troubadours, contortionists, magicians, jugglers, minstrels and medieval tumblers at the most royal of banquets.
• 4-course feast, freshly prepared by the royal kitchen.
• Wine, ale and apple juice throughout the meal.
• Interactive medieval show
• Disco until late.
Dance with the cast, sing, bang your fists on the table and cry for your wench to bring you more food or drink!
Ticket price includes 2 hour live entertainment, 4 course meal with wine and ale throughout the dinner.
|18:00 - 21:30||£50.00|
Child Sunday ticket
Ticket price includes 2 hour live entertainment, 4 course meal with apple juice throughout the dinner.
Ivory House St Katherine Docks E1W 1BP
City of London
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Medieval Banquet Sunday Ticket, You should also check out...