The Water House Project
- Bert & May
The Water House Project is a supper club and private dining experience based in Bethnal Green, East London. It is the creation of chef Gabriel Waterhouse formerly of 1 Michelin stared Galvin La Chapelle and three times Michelin stared chef Herber Berger at Innholders Hall. Gabriel uses local seasonal ingredients bringing fine dining to a more informal relaxed environment.
We have 2 shared tables for up to 28 guests. We serve a seasonal 7-course tasting menu which changes monthly.
The experience takes place in the stunning Bert & May design studio next to Regents Canal, Bethnal Green. Each dish is paired with a glass of wine by sommelier Renato Ferreira. Join us for this unique and memorable experience.
The Water House Project
The Water House Project at Bert & May
7 Course Tasting Menu with Wine Pairing and Aperitif
|19:30 - 23:00||£80.00|
The Water House Project at Bert and May
9 course tasting menu with wine pairing and aperitif
|19:30 - 23:00||£85.00|
Bert & May, 67, Vyner street, London, E2 9DQ
Bethnal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.