Clapham Supper Club, November 16th @ Dvine Cellars
- Dvine Cellars
- No reviews.
Billy AND Jack + Dvine Cellars, South West London
Join us for an exclusive four-course French inspired feast with expert wine pairing
We love wine nearly as much as we love food...Billy likes to pretend he's an expert, but honestly he has far more experience in drinking the stuff than matching it with our food! So we're thrilled to be collaborating with the guys at Dvine Cellars, Clapham North.
Dvine Cellars is an awesome independent wine shop that have supplied us for our supper clubs since we first teamed up after MasterChef. They specialise in handcrafted organic and biodynamic wines from all over the globe.
On 16th November (which also happens to be Beaujolais Nouveau Day) we'll be cooking a French-inspired four course menu for 20 guests, paired with a handcrafted organic / bio-organic wines.
Duck Liver Parfait, spiced fig compote, fig and walnut brioche, pickled radish
Coq Au Vin, bacon, mushroom, pulled thigh, raw and crispy chestnut mushroom
Beef Cheek Bourguignon, crispy snail, potato and bayonne ham terrine, pickled onion
Tarte Tatin, celeriac ice cream
Tickets are £45 pp for food, + £30 pp for wine and are available to buy here.
Please note, the space is lovely and intimate but it means there are only 20 tickets available so get in there early to avoid disappointment! This also means we're unfortunately unable to cater for dietary requirements.
Hope to see you there!
Billy and Jack x
Dvine Cellars Supper Club
Supper Club Ticket without wine
|19:30 - 22:45||£45.00|
Add on Wine Pairing
An awesome wine to match each course
|19:30 - 22:45||£30.00|
74 Landor Road SW9 9PH
Clapham North (Tube)
74 Landor Road SW9 9PH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.