South Place presents: A day of Wimbledon and World Cup
- No reviews.
- South Place Hotel
'Get served' kick back and relax in the Secret Garden this Summer and enjoy a day of sport at South Place Hotel.
Come and experience the tension with us on Sunday 15th July and watch the gentlemen's final match of Wimbledon unfold from 2pm in the heart of East London at South Place Hotel. The garden even has retractable roof, just like Wimbledon, so if the weather isn't on our side, continue the fun as we've got you covered.
If you want to extend your relaxing day of sport - and depending on the length of the match - then stay on with us and follow-up the tennis up with football to watch the final match of the FIFA World Cup.
Sit back in a deckchair and soak up the atmosphere with a Sipsmith Summer cocktail served with an Eton mess and a pot of Joe & Seph's gourmet strawberry and cream popcorn, as well as 25% off in Chop House - all included in the £28 ticket price.
Doors open at 1.30pm.
Tennis on the terrace
Includes deckchair for 1, a Sipsmith Summer cocktail served with an Eton mess and a pot of Joe & Sephs gourmet strawberry and cream popcorn
|13:30 - 19:00||£28.00|
South Place Hotel, 3, South Place, London, EC2M 2AF
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.