James Bond Virus Safe Outdoor Treasure Hunt Westminster London
- No reviews.
- Parliament Square
The JAmes Bond Treasure Hunt London is a unique outdoor treasure hunt. Perfect to do whilst isolating, in order to get outdoors and exercise during these times, especially when you're stuck for something to do! NHS guidelines say it safe to go on walks outside and are encouraging exercise that doesn't involve close face to face contact with strangers. If you can't go to the gym, cinema or theatre, why not try a safe treasure hunt?
Rated 5/5 on Google and 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
The James Bond hunt includes two parts:
Firstly a secret agent mission to work out who is the spy. With this correct information you can obtain 20% off in the restaurant at the end (must purchase two courses), you will also debrief yourself to find out which rank you have achieved.
You are given an agent mission, compass, wristbands and clues to find your way along the route. If you are successful you will reveal where to the treasure is - a great restaurant! At the restaurant you will receive discount off your bill.
Secondly answer the James Bond trivia to successfully lead you around the area and to some famous spots from the films. Finally you will reach a great restaurant with bar at the end.
- Start: Parliament Square.
- Length: 2.2 miles, 3 hours.
- Treasure: Stylish modern, unique restaurant with bar (20% off total food & drink bill - must purchase two courses).
- Route Info: This winding route takes in some of the famous sites from the films.
- Important info: Due to opening times for access to one clue this hunt must be started no later than 4pm.
Only hard copies available. Please give us 3 to 5 days to deliver the hunt.
The James Bond Treasure Hunt 1-2 people
A treasure hunt for up to 2 players.
|10:00 - 22:00||£14.99|
The James Bond Treasure Hunt 3-4 people
A treasure hunt for up to 4 players.
|10:00 - 22:00||£19.99|
The James Bond Treasure Hunt 5-8 people
A treasure hunt for up to 8 players.
|10:00 - 22:00||£24.99|
Parliament Square, Great George St, London, SW1A 2BQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.