On Wednesday 6th August, London’s most adventurous singletons can ascend 800ft for a dating night with a difference, involving a giant game of Twister at The View from The Shard.
London based dating site DoingSomething.co.uk are hosting yet another unique night. Once the sun sets and the stars come out daters will take the 2 lifts up to floor 72 where they will be greeted by sponsors The Duppy Share - the brand new Caribbean rum who will be making sure everyone gets a little Jamaican courage before the event gets started in the form of their classic rum punch.
Daters will then negotiate the brightly coloured twister discs covering the open-air Level 72 viewing gallery at the highest accessible point of The Shard. The game will be compared by comedian Tristram Shackerley-Bennett, the popular Inflatable Church host which has become a favourite at festivals such as Bestival.
With a pop-up bar and music until 1am there will be plenty of time for drinking, mingling and photo opportunities after the fun and games!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.