This is your opportunity to connect with interesting people in the industry of your choice. A great way to make new friends and business contacts.
Turbo Networking is fast and effective - an exclusive networking event which covers a wide range of industries from Finance, Law, Engineering, Manufacturing, IT to Property, Fashion, Media and Advertising as well as a large number of Entrepreneurs and Business Developers.
The Home House Turbo Networking event includes general introductions to experts and ten 60 second 'elevator pitches', which are designed to promote and discuss business ventures and services, establishing long lasting relationships and create a web of business amongst Home House members.
The plan for the evening:
7 pm to 7.40 pm: Registration and informal networking
7.40 pm to 8 pm: Pitches - Up to 10 guests can pitch their services, profile, company or simply introduce themselves to the audience, each of them pitching for no more than 60 seconds. If you wish to pitch, please book the "elevator pitch" ticket
8 pm onwards: Networks drinks: with the backdrop of the beautiful and exclusive Home House. Our team will be on hand to make introductions and make you feel at home!
Home House is London's most exclusive private members’ club. Occupying a terrace of Georgian townhouses in elegant Portman Square in the heart of London, members and guests enjoy the splendour of 18th Century architecture and the opulence of neo-classical design in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere; it’s a true Home from Home.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.