Something A Little Different, Classes, Themed Nights, Hen Party
Background Music, Jazz
Drink This/Make That is NW3's newest craft and cocktail night, taking place on the first Wednesday of every month and offering London's creatives a space to learn a new skill, have a laugh with some friendly faces and sip on some tasty cocktails!
Whether you’ve been crafting for years or have never even picked up a knitting needle, we don't mind! We love to meet and encourage people with all levels of skills and especially love craft newbies.
Just bring your fabulous selves and we'll provide the inspiration, the tools and materials, and most importantly, a delicious cocktail to start you off. You'll be sure to be heading home with something handmade and a smile (and potentially a drunken wobble).
This month's theme is Easter and all things Spring, so we have some fantastic projects lined up to suit all abilities that we know you'll enjoy! Oh, and as always... there will be booze!
Please note that your ticket purchase will include a 'cocktail of the night' as well as a range of craft materials needed for the evening's projects. Any additional cocktails or food are not included.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.