Wednesday 6 December 2017 and Thursday 7 December 2017
Multiple start times (see ticket info)
Team Ticket £36 (maximum team size 6 people)
Quiz Night, Something A Little Different
Music, merriment, and a chance to test your general knowledge in the former home of Charles Dickens' favourite boozer, the Jerusalem Tavern. So don’t be a scrooge, grab yourself a drink from the bar and enjoy some festive nibbles, live music and a jovial quiz with friends, Tis the season after all!
*Quiz will begin at 7pm although arrive early for a pint and a head start. Festive nibbles will be provided.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Museum of the Order of St John
Hidden within a Tudor gatehouse, the Museum of the Order of St John is home to many treasures which, tell story of an ancient military Order, from its origins caring for sick pilgrims in eleventh century Jerusalem, through to its modern-day role with St John Ambulance. In addition to our usual public programmes we also host regular ‘Late at the Gate’ events including pub quizzes, film screenings, talks, and tours. To see an example (and reviews) of one of our previous events, please use this link http://bit.ly/2lgUHjQ