BucketRace The Fat Big Quiz of... 2021
- No reviews.
- Online Event
This virtual, interactive, competitive game uses the latest in broadcasting, virtual events, and design software, to bring our players a truly memorable user-friendly, immersive, experience. Players will tune into our live video stream on our Website, Zoom, YouTube, or Facebook and come up with a winning team name (Extra points for the best name).
The games format was inspired by The Big Fat Quiz of the year and take our players through 10, highly interactive rounds of gameplay. Using video, audio, special guests, graphics, news presenters, and live triggers.
Before your game, you will need to register for the event on our website. After you've purchased your ticket, we will send you the registration link via email.
Please note, we advise having x 2 smart devices e.g. laptop, iPhone, iPad, a good internet connection, and players must be comfortable with using Google forms to play the game!
The game rounds and features are as follows:
In The New
Questions: whats this song backward, finish the lyric, news presenter, intro from song, theme tune, album covers.
A round about the biggest technical advances made in the past year.
Questions: Headlines, autobiography readout, who created this, pixilated picture, who said this quote, who’s this celebrity?
A Summer Of Sport
I live round consisting of games that trigger questions about this summers sport.
TV / Film
Questions: Literal movie name, read out extract, video clip, face swap for movie post, say what you see, strap-line from the film.
Who said it?
Can you tell us who said what in 2021?
Quirky Quick Fire
A quickfire round of 10 quirky general knowledge questions.
A final round worth up to 20 points. Can you tell us the top selling items, within each category this Christmas?
First place prize for the season - a deluxe BucketRace lockdown box: The Premium BucketRace Prize Box is the ultimate reward for besting all the other opponents in one of our competitive games. As standard, the box contains, medals, x2 gifts, a beverage, a snack, x2 BucketRace vouchers to our public event, a BucketRace pop socket phone holder, sweets, home garden seeds, and a branded pen. Everything you need to make life indoors a little comfier.
We also have fully bespoke events, allowing us to tailor our race's around families, birthdays, and celebrations.
We have a large array of extended services including, trophies, t-shirts, jumpers, framed experience photos, as well as a video compilation of your experience.
Entry for 1 player into our Fat Big Quiz.
|19:00 - 20:30||£10.00|
Entry for 2 players into our Fat Big Quiz.
|19:00 - 20:30||£15.00|
Entry for 3 or more players, within the same household, into our Fat Big Quiz.
|19:00 - 20:30||£20.00|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.