BucketRace (Scavenger Hunt) Halloween Hunt
- No reviews.
- Golden Square
*** Additional Halloween Tasks & Potion Building Game ***
• 1st place prize: Tickets to fright night at your favourite Amusement Park.
BucketRace is a Scavenger Race around London, where teams compete against one another by completing tasks on the list (or BucketList) provided. BucketRace's goal is for participants to discover new places, activities, and hidden gems within London while meeting like-minded people and competing in a fun and friendly environment.
How does it work?
BucketRace is a Scavenger Race around London, where teams compete against one another by completing tasks on the game list provided. BucketRace's goal is for participants to discover new places, activities, and hidden gems within London, while meeting like-minded people and competing in a fun and friendly environment.
On Game Day
We typically meet at – Golden Square, London, Greater London, W1F 9HR. The location is easily accessible by tube or bus. The nearest tube station is Piccadilly Circus. Once you arrive you will receive your list, submit your practice task and then there will be a brief introduction to go over the rules and FAQ’s. Once the clock strikes 12:30 the competition will start and you'll be racing off to best your opponents. After 3 hours we’ll meet at the finish line where there will be a round-up of the scores and a presentation with trophies and prizes.
Teams must stick together at all times
Each photo should include the whole team; however, one member can be excluded if they’re taking the photo/video
Tasks are divided into Miscellaneous, Location and Seasonal categories
Location tasks are mutually exclusive. You cannot score tasks within multiple locations
Tasks must be submitted before the end of BucketRace to be counted
For late arrival to the finish, teams lose 150 points every 5 minutes
Any team more than 15 minutes late will lose all their points
Any teams caught cheating will be disqualified
Teams with the most points at the end of BucketRace wins
What you need
All you need is a well-charged smartphone (more than one per team is advised). BucketRace will provide the rest.
Each task carries a specific amount of points based on its difficulty, location, and BucketRace classification (e.g. location, miscellaneous, or bonus). The location tasks score the least; however, completing enough of them unlocks hefty bonus points. Miscellaneous tasks score more points, but they don’t offer any bonus incentive. So choose wisely!
It’s worth noting that most of the BucketRace location tasks have been written in order of the quickest route. The exceptions are the final few tasks within each section, which have been chosen to fit the culture of each area and can be performed anywhere within that location. BucketRace lasts for 3 hours. Any teams who arrive at the finish late will forfeit a cumulative 150 points every 5 minutes they are late… So don’t be late!
There are Location tasks specific to Central London, such as: Lay and growl with a giant lion, photobomb a selfie in front of Buckingham Palace and interview a Harrods green man.
There are miscellaneous tasks such as, trick a magician, find a celebrity and get a high score on a video game.
And there are seasonal tasks or games related to the time of year. Such as our poem of love, 12 days of Christmas, and building a potion game.
Tasks are submitted via mobile using google. Players must have an email address, and be willing to sign in through Google to play.
Entry for 1 player into our scavenger hunt.
|12:00 - 16:00||£15.00|
Entry + T-shirt
Entry for 1 player into our scavenger hunt + a BucketRace T-shirt.
|12:00 - 16:00||£27.00|
Golden Square, Brewer St, Soho,, London, W1F 9HR
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.