Taking to the bones of the once BBC building in the heart of West London, Storeys is this summer's most talked about pop-up thanks to top traders and sweeping sights.
A rooftop venue with sterling views of the city, Storeys not only features a plethora of urban art work pieces on top of the BBC car park, there's renowned street food traders, cocktails and more, all making for a truly unique experience in the heart of London this summer.
Hungry hankerings? Expect traders the likes of Le Bun, Baba G, White Men Can't Jerk, Yum Jungle, and Busan BBQ while those chasing for a drink can head to the Rum Shack, Bloody Mary Bar & TV Bar for Storeys Rum Punches, Largaritas, BBC Iced Teas & more.
Snag your ticket for £10 now: this not only includes queue jump, but a top notch cocktail worth £8 too.
Q Jump & Cocktail
Includes queue jump into STOREYS and an entry cocktail
|17:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
STOREYS, Television Centre, Wood Lane, London, W12 7RJ
White City (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.