Cycle Revolution Festival
- No reviews.
- Spa Fields Park
- Cycle Revolution Festival -
The Lifestyle Of Cycling
Coming to London 5th May 2018
Bourne & Hollingsworth presents Cycle Revolution, an all-day alfresco festival celebrating the lifestyle of urban cycling, held in a central London park on Saturday 5th May 2018. The festival runs from 12pm - 8pm and is free for guests to attend. Londoners can while away a spring day exploring a village of pop-up shops, full to the brim with a curated selection of high-end, on-trend businesses, gathered together in one beautifully conceived space and all set to the backdrop of live music, DJ sets, street food and B&H cocktails.
Cycle Revolution Festival presents a unique and exceptional experience for the cycling public, positioning itself in the market as the only event run in the centre of town and targeting people who find themselves cycling to work more, enjoying the fashion and culture surrounding cycling. London and the UK are rife with corporate cycling festivals, often run in well-known conference centres on the outskirts of town, which generally appeal to industry insiders, but tend to go largely unnoticed by the general public.
And so, Cycle Revolution was created to tap into the idea that cycling has become more than a sport, but is instead a lifestyle, offering to the cycling public the best local businesses, innovative inventions and cutting edge lifestyle brands that London has to offer, to a backdrop of street food, cocktails, DJs and cycling-centric entertainment such as bike polo and BMX stunt demonstrations.
Cycle Revolution Festival is part alfresco garden party meets outdoor market, celebrating the creative cycling culture, with a host of entertainment to keep guests occupied throughout the day. Sip on delicious coffee and B&H cocktails, indulge in BBQ esque street food, partake in games and workshops or visit the Cycle Forum for poetry slams, readings and Q&As.
Saturday 5th May, 12pm – 8pm
Entry is free and all ages are welcome
Spa Fields, Clerkenwell, EC1R
|Admission||12:00 - 20:00||Free admission|
Spa Fields Park, Northampton Road, Clerkenwell, London, EC1R 0HU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.