Bottomless Espresso Martini @ The New Yorker Gallery Loft
- The New Yorker Gallery
Although America is lingering on that “Amber” travel list, there are other ways to get a slice of the Big Apple. Join us at our upcoming loft party, and let us teleport you to New York (well, our version of New York, with a delicious dose of bottomless Espresso Martinis). 🗽
You all know the script by now; we will be serving three of our crowd-favourite Espresso Martinis for you to indulge in alongside Dick Bradsell's timeless original Espresso Martini. In addition, we’re offering a separate bottomless menu of New York Specials for our non-coffee drinking friends.
🍸 The Usual Suspect (the one that started it all, a classic Espresso Martini)
🍸 The Golden Salt (who doesn’t love salted caramel?)
🍸 The Citrus Circus (something refreshing for these warm summer nights)
🍸 The Ferrero Rocher (truly does what it says on the tin)
New York Specials:
It’s been a long old slog this lockdown, and we cannot wait to get back to doing what we do best, supplying you with endless Espresso Martinis for a pop up that will definitely be worth the wait.
❕Each session lasts for 1h 30mins.
❕Sip, sample or sink as many as you like, but please imbibe responsibly. We want you to be able to remember what a good time you had.
❕Cocktails are exclusive to each menu e.g. if you bought a New York Specials ticket, those will be your bottomless cocktails for the session.
❕ Garnishes may vary to those in the photo.
❕If you’re stuck in quarantine or unable to join us on this occasion, fear not, we can bring the party to you with our limited edition Espresso Martini Cocktail Kits. Head to the website to find out more https://www.espressomartinisociety.com/online-store
❕If you have any enquiries please contact us on email@example.com
|Espresso Martini Ticket - 12.20pm||12:20 - 13:50||£35.00|
|New York Specials Ticket - 12.20pm||12:20 - 13:50||£35.00|
|Espresso Martini Ticket - 2.10pm||14:10 - 15:40||£35.00|
|New York Specials Ticket - 2.10pm||14:10 - 15:40||£35.00|
|Espresso Martini Ticket - 4.00pm||16:00 - 17:30||£35.00|
|New York Specials Ticket - 4.00pm||16:00 - 17:30||£35.00|
|Espresso Martini Ticket - 5.50pm||17:50 - 19:20||£35.00|
|New York Specials Ticket - 5.50pm||17:50 - 19:20||£35.00|
|Espresso Martini Ticket - 7.40pm||19:40 - 21:10||£35.00|
|New York Specials Ticket - 7.40pm||19:40 - 21:10||£35.00|
|Espresso Martini Ticket - 9.30pm||21:30 - 23:00||£35.00|
|New Yorker Ticket - 9.30pm||21:30 - 23:00||£35.00|
The New Yorker Gallery, Hopton Street, London, SE19LR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The Espresso Martini Society promotes responsible drinking so please know your limits. If you or any member of your group become too intoxicated your session will have to end without a refund. Be sensible and don’t overcook it – we don’t want you to miss out!
14. The bar shuts 15 minutes before your time limit ends and 1 additional drink per person can be served as long as that person has finished their previous drink and is drinking responsibly.
15. No more than one drink can be ordered at a time per person and the previous drinks must be finished before the next round.