The London Zombie Run
The Zombie run is our most famous event, for the third year running we will take over central London with our Zombies and runners.
How it works? It's really easy, we meet at the secret location in central London (near Liverpool Street) to launch the run, the exact location will be revealed on the day. You are given a log in to our app and you are to hunt down the clues around the most historic places in London either in a group or individually. We have two routes available 5k or 10k, no matter which one you choose, your experience will be completely immersive and unique. You must complete the run without getting caught by one of our Zombies. The goal is to find all the clues to direct you to the safe house.
Once you arrive, you'll be greeted with medals and beer.
It's fun, unique and totally immersive.
Do you have what it takes?
The ticket also includes free entry to some Zombie dancing!
1 x Race Place
This ticket includes a running place, beer, medal and Zombie disco entry.
|19:30 - 22:30||£29.00|
1 x Team of 4
This ticket includes a running place, beer, medal and Zombie disco entry for 4 people.
|19:30 - 22:30||£110.00|
|1 x DeadDrop T-shirt||19:30 - 22:30||£15.00|
Secret SW1A 1AA
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.