Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours Christmas Special
- Covent Garden Tube Station
Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours Christmas Special!
A Dance-walk Extravaganza in the West End with Boogie Shoes!
Pop bangers, hilarious commentary from Boogie Ruth and spontaneous surprises
What a great way to spend time in Central London with the incredible backdrop of awesome Christmas lights, great uplifting music and your favourite people!
Expect Singalongs, the occasional flash mob and spontaneous surprises. Feel good disco and pop and some Christmas Crackers!
On this immersive dance-walking tour you will hear a playlist of music from the 70s 80s 90s 00s and hilarious commentary from Boogie Ruth
Wear comfortable shoes, travel light and bring a drink, no large bags.
We walk around 1 mile.
The Boogie Shoes Experience is one hour of unmitigated laughs and fun.
Meet us at Covent Garden 5-10 minutes before your walking tour starts.
Don't be late we can't wait!!
Sold out show Edinburgh Fringe 2018 2019 and 2021
Sold out Christmas Shows 2019 and 2021
**Please WhatsApp us 07305791906 **
Boogie Shoes Christmas Cracker Silent Disco Walking Party 4.30pm
Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Christmas Cracker meet at Covent Garden tube station 4.20pm.
Wear comfy shoes, travel light and bring a drink. (no large bags!)
|16:30 - 17:30||£25.00|
|Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party Christmas Cracker Covent Garden 6:00pm ticket||18:00 - 19:00||£25.00|
Child ticket (under 16)
This child ticket is for any Boogie Shoes event where an adult has booked a ticket also.
Meet us at Covent Garden Tube Station 5 minutes before your event begins.
Don't be late we can't wait.
For babes in buggies there is no charge.
Children must be able to walk at a moderate pace on this event or be carried by their parents :)
|00:00 - 00:00||£10.00|
|5 tickets (lower booking fee)||16:30 - 17:30||£125.00|
|10 tickets (save 20%)||16:30 - 17:30||£200.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, 41 Longacre, London, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
This ticket is an E-Ticket. You do not need to print it. Simply show it on your phone.
••The booking fee is our charge for providing our services. This helps pay for the cost of running our website, our staff and all the technology that goes on behind the scenes.••
By buying this ticket, you agree to the Event organisers terms and conditions and our terms and conditions.
1.The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We are a walking party so regrettably we cannot not wait for latecomers.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management Boogie Shoes Silent Disco and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property or injury to participants.
11. Meet us at Covent Garden 5-10 minutes before your party.
12. Don't be late we can't wait
13. Please note we do not finish at Covent Garden
14. Our tours take place outdoors and we pass through famous landmarks.
15. Routes Include Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, Regent Street, Soho, China Town, Southbank, Carnaby Street and Waterloo
16. By purchasing a ticket you understand that your hearing will be reduced by wearing of headphones and everyday sounds such as traffic and pedestrians will be impeded. You accept responsibility for your own safety on this experience ands no liability will be placed on Boogie Shoes Silent Disco or Design My Night
17. Boogie Shoes Silent Disco reserve the right to cancel shows where ticket sales have not reached a threshold.