NYE Party with Carly Wilford (DJ) & Kadija Kamara (Live), until 3AM
- The Stratford
Party till 3am this New Year at The Stratford with an evening of live music, disco and dancing.
Celebrate into the early hours to a stellar line up in The Mezzanine:
LIVE BAND: 9:50PM - 12:10AM, KADIJA KAMARA
Ring in the new with Kadija Kamara, who will be singing with her full band set up. Expect all the disco party bangers to get you on your feet dancing and singing along.
DJ: 12:10AM - 3AM, CARLY WILFORD
Party with Carly Wilford until 3AM. International DJ and all round superstar, Carly Wilford, will have you dancing and celebrating all night long. Carly has always been a pioneer of new music and has recently enjoyed her own chart success with her party anthem ‘We Rise’.
Doors will open from 9PM, music begins at 9:50PM, and ends at 3am.
Dress Code: NYE Dress to Impress
Bring on 2022...
Please note, no food will be available in The Mezzanine for NYE. If you would like to book for dinner, you can do so in Kitchen E20 beforehand.
Bit confused about the new Government announcement surrounding events? As it currently stands, Christmas and NYE is not cancelled at The Stratford, as the recent regulations do not apply to venues like ours. Events are permitted in our venues, but as usual, all our Covid procedures will be in place to ensure we meet the highest standards of cleanliness in line with government and WHO guidelines.
NYE Entry Ticket
Entry to the Mezzanine for NYE
|21:00 - 03:00||£30.00|
The Stratford, 20 International Way, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, E20 1FD
Stratford station (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.