The Bedford in Balham was built in 1931 and following a multi-million-pound refurbishment reopened in 2018. One of the best venues for live music, comedy and wrestling in the city. A fresh seasonal menu will fuel you for an evening of dancing. Some of the hottest new music acts fill the club roomon…
Pop-Up Ceilidh Balham
Join Fiddle Paradiddle for our Pop-Up Ceilidh at The Bedford! Fling your partners round the ballroom dance floor as London’s wildest ceilidh band bring ceilidh dancing to Balham! Every month we promise a nights of fun, drinks, and ceilidh dancing. Our expert caller goes through all the steps, and the house ceilidh band, Fiddle Paradiddle brings the dance-floor alive with their energetic nu-folk sound. We play all the classic ceilidh dances, as well as throw in a few more adventurous ones to keep the dance floor buzzing! Whether you’re a pro or have never danced a reel in your life, come for a new type of ceilidh night out!
So come along to The Bedford Pub, as Fiddle Paradiddle present a foot stomping, hand clapping, brow sweating night out for young and old, perfect for an alternative work night out, birthday party, or just a memorable evening with your sweatiest friends.
We’ll open up the doors at 7pm so you can come up to the ballroom and get drinks and food, then we’ll be dancing near 7:30pm. Last dance will be about 10pm.
Burns Night at the Bedford
Join us on Burns Night 25 Jan 2024 for a foot stomping ceilidh and a haggis supper! We'll bring along a piper and read the 'Ode to the haggis' as dramatically as possible. Don't miss it!
Entry to ceilidh for one
|19:00 - 22:15||£16.50|
|Meat haggis supper||19:00 - 22:15||£45.00|
|Veggie haggis supper||19:00 - 22:15||£45.00|
77 Bedford Hill, SW12 9HD
1. No refunds are given. If you can't make it to the event, please contact us at least 2 days before and we can transfer your ticket to a future event of the same price. If no event of the same price exists, we can not transfer your ticket. Please note we cannot transfer your ticket more than once.
2. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.