1Rebel Xmas Challenge
- The Breakfast Club Hoxton
- No reviews.
The Breakfast Club and 1Rebel fitness studios have teamed up for the ultimate work hard, play hard pre-Christmas challenge. Take on 1Rebel's gruelling RIDE and RESHAPE classes BACK TO BACK,before a refuel and retox after-party at The Breakfast Club Hoxton with food, booze and DJs till late. The £40 ticket package gets you the pre-Christmas Challenge two x 1Rebel classes (usually priced at £20 per session) at their St Mary's Axe fitness studio; use of their super luxe changing facilities with top-end grooming and skin care products; and after party at The Breakfast Club with dinner and a drink included.
The Saturday afternoon Challenge kicks off with Ride at 3.30pm and Reshape at 4.15pm, then refuelling at The Breakfast Club Hoxton's after-party starting from 5.15pm and just a short walk from the St Mary's Axe studios. Happy Hour lasts till 7pm - with 2 for 1 cocktails, beer and glasses of wine.
**Important booking Info from The Breakfast Club - please read!**
1. As this is a ticket purchase we will not know if you are attending the event with other friends. If you are booking one or a selection of tickets as part of a larger group who would like to dine together, you must email email@example.com after booking telling us an agreed group name. This is so that we can reserve you a suitable sized table with your mates. An alternative suggestion, and a much smoother way of doing this, is by having one person in the group purchase the tickets on behalf of all friends who can then pay them back. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries before booking.
2. Due to a limited number of spaces in the 1Rebel classes, we anticipate the tickets to sell out really fast... get them while you can! For those who miss out or who would like to invite friends to join them after the Challenge, The Breakfast Club will welcome walk-ins to the after the-party. Please note that if you have friends coming to the event who have not booked tickets for the Challenge but would like to dine with you, please email email@example.com adding them to you group booking.
3. Due to the demand of tables for two - please note that it is likely you will have to (comfortably!) share tables with other groups.
4. Included in the ticket price is a beer, glass of wine or soft drink - plus a choice from the following menu items;
• Chilli Bowl & Green Salad
• All American - Pancakes, eggs, sausage, homestyle fried potatoes, streaky bacon & maple syrup (Veggie available)
• Huevos Rancheros - Fried eggs, tortilla, refried beans, chorizo, salsa, cheddar, sour cream & guacamole
• Haloumi Wrap & House Slaw
• Double Cheese Burger & Skin On Fries
• Mr Big Chicken & Skin On Fries
• Mac'n'Cheese & Green Salad
Ticket includes two x 1Rebel classes, use of changing facilities, grooming and skin care products; and after party at The Breakfast Club with dinner and a drink.
|15:15 - 23:00||£40.00|
2-4 Rufus Street N1 6PE
Old Street (Tube)
2-4 Rufus Street N1 6PE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.