Rub shoulders with the likes of Peaches Geldof, Chelsy Davy, Professor Green and Harry Styles as you party into 2014 at one of the most exclusive New Year's Eve parties in Kensington. Head down to 3 Cromwell, the lavish three storey mansion in Kensington and indulge in the full VIP treatment: should you feel in need of a pampering, Topless Butlers and Sexy Maids are on hand with treats throughout the evening. Guests are invited to arrive at 9pm to enjoy a complimentary champagne reception.
Split across three floors, 3 Cromwell offers three different vibes to suit the needs of each and every partier: the top floor offers a relaxed champagne room, for the chilled New Year's Eve celebration. The ground floor boasts a real fire place and a heated garden terrace that is open until midnight. The lower level offers VIP tables, state of the art seating, a cocktail bar and a DJ booth. DJ Suave will provide the main soundtrack to the evening: the ground and upper floors will be dedicated to house, commercial and club classics, whilst the lower floor will entertain guests with sexy R&B, hip hop and 90s favourites.
Guests are invited to dress to impress; as one of the most exclusive New Year's Eve parties in London, this is sure to sell out fast.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.