Hip Hop/RnB, Commercial/Pop, House Music, Party Mash Up
Raise your Martini and toast off 2013 in true Dirty Martini style. Head down to Dirty Martini Covent Garden, Dirty Martini Hanover Square or Dirty Martini Bishopsgate for a night of 1920's style glamour this New Year's Eve: dress to impress and enjoy some of the best cocktails in the city as you welcome in 2014 with sheer style and sophistication.
Like its sister venues, Dirty Martini Covent Garden carries itself with pride and flair, whipping up a selection of perfectly crafted Martini's that can be enjoyed throughout the night. Step inside and head straight to the bar, with bottles stacked all the way up to the ceiling. Two giant chandeliers add drama to the centre of the room while twinkling spot lights soften the edges to create a warm and welcoming glow: Dirty Martini Covent Garden is a cool and stylish venue at which to welcome in the New Year.
Arrive from 8pm and enjoy a complementary glass of Prosecco - just what you need to get the party started. Hit the dance floor and get down and dirty to some of the best DJs until 3am, as you sip on something from Dirty Martini's signature Martini range. Tickets are priced at £20 per person, and include a complementary glass of Prosecco, get yours now!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.