Keep on Moving presents: KeepVibesNear w/ live band, Theodor Black & Gbyce
- No reviews.
- The Hackney Social
Upon the release of his 2nd E.P Now That We Know produced predominantly by Harvey Whyte. KeepVibesNear is cementing himself in the U.K’s alternative R&B scene with a rich mixture of hip-hop, jazz and instrumental music. KVN’s music has a wide range of influences and is said to be greatly inspired by the works of King Krule & D’Angelo. KVN’s vulnerability and poetic vocals make him connect with his listeners on a deeper level. KVN’s first body of work ‘When Will We Realise’, was the peoples introduction to his music as a whole, in which he opened up and raised questions surrounding love and relationships.
South London’s Theodor Black has a unique artistic sound, with his self produced alternative rap beats and atmospheric production, he has created a lane of his own. Theodor’s honest and heartfelt lyrics seep through the headphones of his listeners.Theodor’s influences can be heard through his sample choices and beats, with elements of jazz, indie and 90’s hip-hop. Upon the release of his debut E.P Black Boy Blue’s, Theodor Black stamped his feelings in a sonic diary, with mellow hip-hop samples and a melancholy feeling of blues.
West London’s producer and founder of Aloe Vera Radio, Gbyce has a keen ear for hip-hop and dance music. Greatly influenced by the likes of Madlib, Knxledge and Kaytranada, Gbyce has a passion for great music and making people dance! Come to hear his set and get your feet moving!Come down to catch a vibe, presented by The Hackney Social & Loudhouse.
Check out all the Keep on Moving events here 👀
|General Admission||18:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
The Hackney Social, 11, Bohemia Place, London, E8 1DU
Hackney Central (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.