Jive Party @ The Rivoli Ballroom
- The Rivoli Ballroom
Fancy putting on your glad rags and dancing in the fabulous retro Rivoli Ballroom – with a live band, DJs and a beginners’ jive lesson to kick the evening off? Our ever-popular monthly Jive Parties have a lively buzz, and the best jive, swing and original R&B music around. Jive Party is for beginners and experts alike. Or you could just come along, as many do, and soak up the atmosphere, enjoy the music, watch the dancing and drink at pub prices in one of the most iconic venues around. No pressure to dance - but you will. The Rivoli is such a wonderfully nostalgic blast from the past and, when combined with the authentic 40's and 50's sounds of live bands and amazing djing between the sets at Jive Party it really does turn into a magical night. Check out our recent customers' comments.
MARCH 21: The REVOLUTIONAIRES - EVENT CANCELLED
We are sorry to say that due to the coronavirus epidemic, our events are suspended until further notice.
Below are our scheduled events; if you have already purchased a ticket for any event here, and the event is cancelled, you will receive an automatic refund.
You may prefer to have your ticket moved to a later date, in the hope that it will take place. To request this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Many thanks.
18 April Sarah Mai
16 May Jay G & The Ultimates
20 June Laura B & Her Band
18 July Betty & The Bootleggers
August - probably no Jive Party
19 September Miss Annie & The Midnight Shift
17 October Cadillac Kings
21 November Laura B & Her Band
19 December Joey & The Jivers
So come along to the iconic chandeliered, totally unique Rivoli Ballroom, soak up the atmosphere, enjoy the music, and dance the night away.
As usual the night kicks off with a jive class aimed at beginners (8:30pm-9pm) followed by two sets from the band and DJs filling in.
|Saturday 19th December 2020|
The Rivoli Ballroom, 350, Brockley Road, London, SE4 2BY
Crofton Park (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.