GEORGIA CRANDON ft. The Vintage Youth (Double Bill)
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
You can’t beat a night at a Georgia Crandon ft. The Vintage Youth gig! Georgia is a regular on BBC Essex and the Georgia fever is catching on quick! TIpped by Pixie Lott as one to watch after spotting her at an East London Open Mic, she brings her unique style, fun loving energy and star quality to the stage with her retro-pop band, The Vintage Youth.
In 2019, they played to thousands on a 50 date support tour, including a finale performance at the Royal Albert Hall. With gigs on hold, Georgia has been busy, signing to new management and releasing her latest EP Overthinker to rave reviews! Her pipes will blow you away with her willy youthful smarts, conjuring the spirits of Joplin, Winehouse, and Bolan. You’d be silly to miss this one so go ahead and book!
“Georgia is refreshingly different. She effortlessly blends the genres in a retro jazz or swing style and throws in some reggae and Ska! And where did that incredible voice come from? She’s definitely one to watch,” - Pixie Lott
GENRES: RETro music
Standard Admission (Early Show)
<p>Doors: 5:30pm / Show: 6:30pm - 8:30pm</p>
|18:30 - 20:30||£18.00|
Live Stream (Early Show)
<p>Show: 6:30pm - 8:30pm</p>
|18:30 - 20:30||£10.00|
Standard Admission (Late Show)
<p>Doors: 9:00pm / Show: 9:30pm - 11:30am</p>
|22:00 - 23:30||£18.00|
Live Stream (Late Show)
<p>Show: 9:30pm - 11:30pm</p>
|22:00 - 23:30||£10.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
4) Seating is allocated and based on first come, first served. Please arrive before start time to be guaranteed seating.
5) Once the show has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
6) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.