EFG LONDON JAZZ FESTIVAL: THE ANT LAW QUARTET
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
As part of this year’s EFG London Jazz Festival; Ant Law has put together a special supergroup with four of the leading lights in contemporary jazz. Presenting a night of original compositions by all four musicians along with their own re-arrangement of jazz standards.
TYPE: EFG LONDON JAZZ FESTIVAL
TICKETS: CONCESSION £13 | STANDARD £15 | ON THE DOOR £18
SEATING IS UN-ALLOCATED AND IS SUBJECT TO 1ST COME, 1ST SERVED BASIS
ONLY BAR FOOD & DRINKS AVAILABLE IN JAZZ CLUB
À LA CARTE DINING AVAILABLE IN THE MAIN RESTAURANT PRIOR TO SHOW
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 2 HOURS FOR DINNER RESERVATIONS.
|21:30 - 23:30||£15.00|
Students / Under 18s - ID Required
|21:30 - 23:30||£13.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
4) Seating is available on a first come, first served basis only. Latecomers may be required to stand until seating becomes available.
5) Reserved seating is only available for ticket holders of 7 or more people. Please call the venue with your ticket details.