EFG LONDON JAZZ FESTIVAL - ASHLEY PEZZOTTI - MASTERCLASS & WORKSHOP
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
ASHLEY PEZZZOTTI MASTERCLASS & WORKSHOP
ONE-ON-ONE MASTERCLASS - 12:00 to 14:30 | £40 (10-12 students)
GROUP VOCAL WORKSHOP - 15:30 to 17:00 | £20
As part of the EFG London Jazz Festival we are proud to welcome Ashley Pezzotti to the UK. Sharing techniques in scatting & skills in vocal dynamics she has acquired from the great mentors the likes of Dee Dee Bridgewater & Jason Moran. Over the years she has worked hard on developing these skills and making them her own which has led to multiple appearances in major venues across America.
“Ashley Pezzotti is a 'singers singer'. Not only does she deliver timeless melodies (Standards and her original compositions), she has also mastered the art of 'scat singing' and can hold her own with any horn player.”
At the young age of 25 years old, Ashley Pezzotti has performed with renowned artists such as Wynton Marsalis and the Jazz At Lincoln Center Orchestra, Arturo Sandoval, Joey Alexander, Dave Holland, Jon Secada, and country star Keith Urban. In the spring of 2019, Ashley participated in the Betty Carter Jazz Ahead Program where she was mentored by Dee Dee Bridgewater, Jason Moran, Casey Benjamin, Marcus Printup, and Peter Martin and performed her original compositions at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington D.C.
LET THE SHOW BEGIN
One to One Masterclass.
|12:00 - 14:30||£45.00|
|15:30 - 17:00||£20.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
1) Admission tickets are non-refundable within 72 Hours of the event as standard.
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.