ÚNA DONOHOE - SEASONAL. WILD. LOCAL.
A Diner’s Wonderland – Arrive to the sounds of the 1970s juke box and enjoy a cocktail or mocktail on arrival, followed by a four course meal accompanied by live music - very lively indeed. BYOB!
Start a journey from the wilds and woodlands to the fields and gardens with Úna Donohoe, Irish chef, marketer, traveller and unashamed pun-er, who will bring the taste of home over the pond for you at this special night at The Elmore Jam!
The Elmore Jam's resident father (Nick) & daughter (Ro) team have backgrounds in show production and design, as well as hospitality. Being the entertainment officer has always come easily to Nick and he loves hosting people in his home, a truly unique space with an open kitchen. Their focus is on getting delicious food prepared by a rotation of professional, exciting chefs to your plate whilst you enjoy socialising to a backdrop of live musicians–all the ingredients for a good night.
The Elmore Jam. A new kind of supper club in London. Professional chefs filling your plate, live music filling your ears.
Crozier Blue, Walnut & Honey Choux. Beets, Nasturtium, Fennel Toast.
Pan Seared Hake, Summer Tomatoes, Roast Pumpkin Seed, Black Garlic & Courgette.
Confit Silver Hil Duck Leg, Burnt Shallot, Heirloom Carrots, Watercress.
British Strawberries, Balsamic, Almond Crumb, Basil & Cream.
The Elmore Jam
|SPECIAL PROMO --£33||-||£33.00|
2A Elmore Street N1 3AL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.