The Canonbury Tavern has been a public house since the early 1700's and boasts a rich and varied history. Having one of the best pub garden spaces in the city, it has long been a destination for pub-goers and diners taking advantage of our urban oasis. In 1846 The Canonbury Tavern was demolished and…
The London Beer Factory Tasting
- The Canonbury
- No reviews.
Join your London Beer Factory craft beer expert for an interactive session focusing on some of the most characterful beers in London.
The evening will introduce to you The London Beer Factory craft beer range in their unique 360° cans, with a tasting session throughout you get to try first hand what has made them so popular. You will also get to take home one of your favourite cans from the tasting.
London Beer Factory Session
An hour with a London Beer Factory expert in our Blue Room. One of their new 360 cans to bring home and a pint of Chelsea Blonde from the bar to help you digest it all.
21 Canonbury Place n1 2ns
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
21 Canonbury Place n1 2ns
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.