The December sessions kick off with a Latin American theme to warm up the season with a hot chilli flavors and get you ready for Christmas time!
Our chef tonight is Bea, by popular demand she is back for an encore! Bea is an incredibly experienced chef originally hailing from Colombia. Her passion for all things culinary started early in life at the age of nine, taking after school cookery classes. In 2005 Bea moved to Argentina to study culinary arts and qualified as a chef. After moving back to Colombia she ran her own successful restaurant in Bogotá before moving on to London where she completed her Postgraduate Diploma before progressing on to work in five-star hotels and restaurants. It wasn’t long before she had worked her way up to become a Head Chef, and has hosted many of her own pop-ups in London too!
Bea loves creating unique and exciting menus using seasonal ingredients with a fabulous, Latin American twist.
The Elmore Jam's resident father (Nick) & daughter (Ro) team have backgrounds in show production and design, as well as hospitality. Being the entertainment officer has always come easily to Nick and he loves hosting people in his home, a truly unique space with an open kitchen. Their focus is on getting delicious food prepared by a rotation of professional, exciting chefs to your plate whilst you enjoy socialising to a backdrop of live musicians–all the ingredients for a good night.
EMPANADAS COLOMBIANAS Two crispy Colombian-style empanadas: empanada antioqueña (filled with shredded beef) & empanada de Pipián (filled with yellow potato and peanuts).
AJI DE GALLINA
Peru’s most popular dish of pan-fried chicken breast and yellow chilli sauce served with coriander rice and red olive tapenade.
Vegetarian option: Roasted winter vegetables with yellow chilli sauce served with coriander rice and red olive tapenade.
SUSPIRO DE MARACUYA
Light sponge soaked in passion fruit cream and Cointreau served with coconut tuiles and passion fruit coulis
We cater for vegetarians and gluten/diary free. Please email your special dietary requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.