Sherry Supper Club with XECO & Social Pantry
- SOCIAL PANTRY
Social Pantry are teaming up with contemporary sherry brand, XECO, to bring you a delicious sherry-inspired menu.
Sherry... Isn’t that what grannies drink? Isn’t that what Uncle Monty drinks? Isn’t that what they put in trifle? Well yes but it's also the next big drinks trend to hit the UK so we're excited to welcome the experts from XECO to lead you down a tasty path of indulgence with a five-course menu and refreshing, modern sherry pairings for each dish.
Who knows, perhaps that simple but highly sophisticated drink you’ve been looking for all your life - that next-level "She & T" that’s been eluding you each evening - has been under your nose the whole time?
Known for it's sell out supper clubs, enjoy a fresh, seasonal and DELICIOUS dinner served with style and crisp sherry pairings. Whether you end up dancing on the table or just rolling home full, we'll make sure you have a great evening to remember! So what are you waiting for? Pull up a pew and join the table.
Welcome Drink & Bite
Fino Sherry, Aperol
Potato bread, Pine Oil
Asparagus, Watercress, Pistachio
Spring Lamb, Onion, Sherry, Sorrel
Smoked Cucumber, ‘she&T’
Cheese, Honey, Pickled Walnuts
Canapés + 4 Course Sherry Inspired Menu
|19:00 - 22:30||£35.00|
SOCIAL PANTRY, 170A, 170A Lavender Hill, Battersea, London, SW11 5TG, UK
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.