Food & Drink, Date Night, Something A Little Different, Supper Clubs
THE Phileas Fogg Club is off on an incredible culinary journey, and we want to take you along with us!
So jump in and join us as we travel the globe.
Each month, we will touch down in a different country and sample the delicious food and drink from our destination over a 3 course meal.
This January, we are off to Argentina.
You will receive a passport at your first event, which will get stamped for each country you visit with us. The best thing? Each stamp in your passport equates to 10% off our final destination back in England on 12th May 2016!
So, if you are a fan of Argentinian food and drink, or even if you've never tried it before - join us on our culinary adventure. We can guarantee some prime steak, delicious 'Locro', hearty Argentinian red wine plus so much more. So gather your friends and get booking.
3 courses and 3 drinks included in the ticket price.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.